Two Rivers Homes for Sale
This week’s Featured Subdivision is the luxury single family home community of Two Rivers in Eagle, Idaho. Located within a 20-minute drive from Downtown Boise, commuters who live in the Two Rivers community have easy access to the US 26, which is less than a mile from the subdivision. The homes for sale in Two Rivers feature newer, gated, and fully remodeled homes, which include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, and spacious backyards. Community features of Two Rivers include miles of scenic walking paths, community pool and park, several lakes and waterfalls, convenient access to amazing golf courses, as well as great local shops and services less than two miles away.
Want to learn more about the Two Rivers Home Owners Association? Check out the Two Rivers HOA Homepage.
Key Features of Two Rivers Eagle, Idaho
- Eagle Island State Park: Families who love the outdoors will love visiting this amazing park, which is less than a 10-minute drive from the Two Rivers community. Park amenities include a Visitor’s Center, paddleboard rentals, a disc golf course, and much more!
- BanBury Golf Course Eagle: Less than 5 minutes away from Two Rivers, BanBury is a fun public golf course, and a great place to enjoy a round of golf with friends and family alike.
Shopping and Dining Near Two Rivers
- Albertsons: A short trip north on Eagle Road will take you to this amazing grocery store. From fresh produce to delicious baked goods and everything in between, Two Rivers residents won’t have to travel far to keep their homes and fridges well-stocked.
- Again 2: A local thrift store with plenty of used clothing, accessories, and household goods. Those who love to treasure hunt and explore thrift stores will love visiting Again 2.
- Idaho Pizza Company: With several locations spread throughout the Greater Boise area, this restaurant is perfect for tasty pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and your favorite appetizers. Whether you want to dine-in or have it delivered, Idaho Pizza Company is a great place to enjoy an amazing meal.
Eager to Buy a Home for Sale in Two Rivers?
Check out the latest active listings in the Two Rivers community below. If you have any questions regarding the HOA fees, school information, market trends, and other pertinent information, please Contact Us today.
You can also search all Two Rivers Homes for Sale.